- Finally picked up Yuna’s album & The Black Keys’ “El Camino album” - both great
- Went to Boston.
- Found a Venezuelan restaurant! My people fed me well.
- Went to Skyzone - a place full of trampolines wall to wall. I died on the floor.
- Saw Fela! - it was fantastic, go see it.
- Watched “Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close”; pulled on my heart strings.
- I tried some “natural relaxation” Marley drink that knocked me out.
- Went to Dave & Buster’s for the 1st time. It’s like Chuck E. Cheese on x.
- NBA Playoffs are already pissing me off.
- Saw the beginning stages of the Brooklyn Nets madness today.
- I’ve got a finals this week & million things to do.
That’s basically what’s been going on with me lately. Wanted to write more in depth about some of these things but eh, the moments have passed.
I’ll be back to flooding your dashboards when I have time.